HAYLEY HEADS BACK TO IRELAND

Monday, April 25th, 2016 at 11:49

Hayley is delighted to be heading back to IRELAND for a concert with the RTÉ National Concert Orchestra at the National Concert Hall in Dublin on Saturday 11th June 2016.

Get tickets here : https://www.nch.ie/Online/RTECO-Hayley-Westenra-11Jun16

Displaying 9 Comments

1. Posted by bobc    25/07/2016 14:58

Welcome to all forum members !!!!

• Posted by Anne    25/01/2017 21:51

I would also like to know if Hayley is coming to the US. Las Vegas maybe?

• Posted by Anne    25/01/2017 21:50

Hi There!
      Any news about Hayley heading back to Ireland in 2017?

2. Posted by Carlo    17/07/2016 01:52

Hi Haley…you recently came up on my Pandora radio. What a beautiful voice and such a lovely lady. Don’t know if or when we’ll get to New Zealand or Ireland do you have any plans to tour in the USA? Thank you!

3. Posted by Pascal Maroni    16/06/2016 03:16

très chère Hailey
    Je serais très heureux d’avoir vos coordonnées de naissance: jour, heure, année et lieu pour pouvoir faire votre thème astrologique de naissance
    Paix, Lumière Joie <3
    Merci de nous éclairer de votre merveilleuse voix
    Un admirateur de France né en Bretagne
    A quand une visite vers Nantes?

4. Posted by Debbie    05/06/2016 11:57

Hi Hayley, my family has recently discovered you! We heard you singing “The dark waltz” on Marty Whelans morning radio show. We loved it so much that my daughter of 12 years old sang it at a national song contest last week and got through to the finals! It was so different to the songs the other kids were singing. We are going to see you in the National Concert hall on 11th June. I was wondering if you would be able to mention her and if she could meet you later by any chance? That would be soooo amazing! I could give you my/her details if either were possible. Thanks a million. Debbie

5. Posted by Guilherme Lage    01/05/2016 14:18

One of the most beautiful voices of the world….
    I love her.