FINAL FOUR CONCERTS OF 2014

Tuesday, November 4th, 2014 at 14:07

Hayley will be ending the year with four shows – two each side of the Atlantic!

She will be performing with the Cork Youth Orchestra at Cork City Hall, Ireland, on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th December. More information is available on the CYO website – www.corkyouthorchestra.ie – but please note that tickets cannot be bought from this site. They can be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.ie or from the Pro Musica music store in Cork, tel: 00 353 (21) 427 1659.

She then flies over to the US to perform with the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra at the Orpheum Theater, Madison, on Thursday 18th and Friday 19th December. Please visit www.wcoconcerts.org/performances/hayleywestenra/ for further information.

Displaying 9 Comments

1. Posted by ArchAngel Shepherd henrI bornO    19/02/2015 09:14

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes – He ate Chia seeds.

2. Posted by ArchAngel Shepherd henrI bornO    19/02/2015 09:00

Saint Hayley, I am Saint Henri.

3. Posted by ArchAngel Shepherd henrI bornO    19/02/2015 08:55

Cupid takes a bow. Just updated a Biography and so much spiritual esoteric mystical insights to share with you. Surely, check out my Youtube Videos, I mean, they will be loved.

- Aw, remember that Maroon 5 song?

Are you guiding your flock of “cherub like” angels?

• Posted by ArchAngel Shepherd henrI bornO    19/02/2015 08:58

Hayley, make me more humble. It’s an extremely small world. Guess what I found another Saint, Hayley! Saint Hayley!

Tell me why.

4. Posted by lostsheep    10/12/2014 23:38

It is nice that you are coming back to the us to sing. Can you please come to Vancouver WA some time.

5. Posted by Ryan    06/12/2014 08:30

Am beyond excited for the Madison performance!

6. Posted by Hminus    26/11/2014 22:13

This will be the second time you’ll have been to Madison and it will be the second time I’ve missed your concert due to military obligations! Please come back to the Midwest area again soon. Attending one of your live concerts is a bucket list event for me. I’m very disappointed, and yet it’s so cool you will make a return to Wisconsin! God bless and may you have a really wonderful rest of the year!

• Posted by Lu    02/12/2014 16:12

I am delighted that you are doing concerts in the US. However, I am dismayed that you have chosen to go to Madison twice when we would dearly love to have you visit South Carolina. Please consider coming to Myrtle Beach or even Charleston, SC. Hope to have the pleasure of hearing you in concert in 2015.

7. Posted by Adrienne    17/11/2014 20:30

Excitement building with cork your orchestra in anticipation of concerts in city hall, cork, ireland. We can’t wait!