We are delighted to bring you exclusive news of superstar-songstress Hayley’s brand new album

Friday, May 3rd, 2013 at 09:26

Hushabye is the name of her beautiful new album which will contain a special selection of songs to calm and soothe listeners of all ages. Complimented by a carefully considered orchestration, with acoustic guitar, piano, flute and warm strings, to create an atmosphere of peace and tranquility, listeners can expect bedtime favourites such as Hushabye Mountain and Twinkle Twinkle, alongside timeless classics that reach beyond the realm of lullabies, like Dream A Little Dream Of Me and All Through The Night.

Click here for a very special sneak preview …

Hayley Westenra - Hushabye

Stay tuned for more details very soon.

Displaying 12 Comments

1. Posted by Steve    03/07/2013 15:39

There is quite simply not a more beautiful, captivating and soothing voice than Hayley’s. I can and do listen to her for hours at a time.She is simply wonderful and if there is a more delightful voice than it could only come from heaven itself. Fantastic new album.

2. Posted by Mark LeClair Sr    15/05/2013 05:08

No singer or songstress has ever captivated my soul as has Hayley. I find that I can not only listen to her music for countless hours on end…but, I don’t wish to listen to any other music. There is something magical in her voice that reaches to the depths of the human soul and embraces the spirit wholly satisfying to the very depths of human emotion. In my 54 years, I have never heard anything like it. There are moments when I believe that God has loaned mankind one of his Devine angels to sooth and caress the hearts of mankind….

• Posted by Steve    03/07/2013 15:45

Beautifully stated Mark. Hayley is truly a remarkable woman that touches many souls with her voice.

3. Posted by westerngirl5    08/05/2013 15:23

Can’t wait until it comes out! Looking forward to listening to Hayley’s new music, her voice is amazing and it’s always a pleasure to listen to it!

4. Posted by Sarah Boucher    06/05/2013 18:48

Oh Boy! Can’t wait to get it when it comes out in the United States.

• Posted by Christie    07/05/2013 14:35

When will “Hushabye” be available in the United States? I can’t wait to get it also! Would it be in months, or perhaps a year?

5. Posted by Ed    05/05/2013 06:57

The home page states proudly that Hayley has been a star for 10 years. I’m amazed that time has passed so quickly! I’m also proud that I’ve been a fan for 10 years, and that I own every CD she’s released, including the very rare “Walking in the Air.”

Hayley is the only vocalist ever to bring tears to my eyes as a reflex as well to bring me to tears as an emotional reaction to the beauty of her voice.

I look forward to the release of this newest album and to have it as part of my Hayley collection.

6. Posted by Star and Stone    03/05/2013 22:02

I think this is a great idea. I am suddenly a grand father and this would make a wonderful gift. My grandson would fall asleep! I could use it as well as I have always found Hayley’s music to be simply wonderful to listen to.

I do, however, deplore the use of the word ‘songstress’ to describe her. Superstar, yes. She is also, quite simply, the most beautiful voice ever heard.

Keep singing Hayley.