Hayley Westenra to bring Paradiso Tour to the UK

Thursday, February 23rd, 2012 at 12:02

Classical star Hayley Westenra, who went to Number 1 on the Official Classical Chart last summer with her fifth album Paradiso, spoke to www.theofficialcharts.com about her upcoming UK tour.

Click here to read the full story

Displaying 8 Comments

1. Posted by COLIN BLAKE    09/03/2012 15:25

I saw you at Cliffs Pavillion Southend ,what a voice !
    Any chance of you adding Summer Rain to your next set of shows ? keep up the good work !

2. Posted by Applezach    06/03/2012 17:56

Having never met you previously or attended a live concert before I was kind of worried you wouldn’t live-up to my expectations but I needn’t have.
    I was at the Manchester concert last night and you and the whole team where brilliant.
    You didn’t have to stay and meet people at the end but you did and you exceeded all of my expectations.
    Thanks for a great night and memeroies that will last a lifetime.
    Looking forward to meeting you again sometime.
    Zach…spelt Z A C H ;o)P

3. Posted by Louise Maynard    05/03/2012 00:05

My husband and I came to see you at the Derngate theatre in Northampton tonight (4/3/12). You just blew us away. You and your orchestra were magnificent, very inspiring. The only bad part was that it had to end. Thank you so much, please come back!

4. Posted by Sue P    01/03/2012 14:56

Thanks for a GREAT evening at The Sage last night Hayley, good selection of music and fabulous orchestra. Thanks also for taking time after the show to chat and pose for photos, really appreciated. Good luck for tonight, Sue.

5. Posted by Anth    01/03/2012 09:33

I was at the Sage in Gateshead last night and what an absolutely fabulous concert it was. All I can say is amazing, come back soon Hayley.

6. Posted by Mervyn Hockin    01/03/2012 00:33