Paradiso released in New Zealand

Monday, April 18th, 2011 at 14:49

Hayley is celebrating ten incredible years in the music industry with the release of her fifth studio album, ‘Paradiso’ — a collaboration with master Italian composer Ennio Morricone. Well known for his iconic film scores including ‘The Good, the Bad and the Ugly’ and ‘Once Upon a Time in the West’, Morricone received an honorary Academy Award for his contribution to the art of film music in 2007 and is regarded as one of the most prolific and influential composers of his era.

Buy now!

Displaying 17 Comments

1. Posted by Giovanni    06/08/2011 19:58

Spero che possano tradurti questo commento.
    Hai una voce meravigliosa e staordinaria (sei anche molto bella), apprezzo molto il tuo modo di cantare e interpretare la musica.
    Purtroppo è molto difficile reperire i tuoi cd qui, infatti ho dovuto ordinarli tramite internet.
    Odissey è bellissimo, io lo ascolto sempre in sottofondo quando posso a volte anche quando lavoro (fa bene all’anima).
    Cercerò di acquistare anche “Paradiso”, di cui ho sentito uno stralcio nel tuo sito.
    Un caro saluto a te.
    Ciao.

2. Posted by John Bethell    30/07/2011 07:55

Haley I have all your albums even got your very first one when you were busking in Cashel Mall Christchurch cant wait to buy the latest one I love Ennio’s music and definately Love your voice The best to come from NZ ever

3. Posted by Sean Mulligan    01/07/2011 21:47

Hayley. I first saw you sing in the Royal Albert Hall on 10th Oct 2003. I have been a true dedicated fan ever since, having seen you countless times and priveledged to have met you a few times in the early days. I obtained a copy of Paradiso from NZ. Truly enchanting: you are your voice are as beautiful as ever. XX

4. Posted by lynn    20/06/2011 11:20

Amazing album (and photos). Hayley will you ever come to Belgium??? It’s not so much further than the UK you know???

Grtz from Belgium

5. Posted by Jonason-Huang    12/06/2011 14:07

Hmm…………….

I would like to save my money…………………

I love the songs very much!!

Hayley! Keep going!!

6. Posted by I_Love_you    05/06/2011 13:31

Hayley! You sensitizes deepest feelings in my soul when sings “Player” her voice did not have words to express .. I love you. See you in paradise…1000000000000000 kisses for you.

7. Posted by I_Love_you    05/06/2011 12:38

Hayley! You sensitizes deepest feelings in my soul when she sings “Player” her voice did not have words to express .. I love you. See you in paradise…1000000000000000 kisses for you.

8. Posted by Larry    22/05/2011 23:04

Have purchased Paridiso. Love it. Now I find this video. I hopoe this one and others will be for sale. Hope one day you can come to North Carolina. I would love to see and hear you in a personal appearance. Looking forward to hearing you on PBS Memorial Day Celebration.

9. Posted by Antonio Carlos    18/05/2011 03:47

When you come to Brazil? I wonder at the possibility of one day seeing it … Maybe I’ll have to go a little further to see a show yours …

Antonio Carlos / Rio de Janeiro / Brazil.

10. Posted by Victor C. Pankouken    28/04/2011 20:01

Congrats on trying something controversial as Here’s to you…
    Regards
    Victor C.Pankouken

11. Posted by shem    25/04/2011 03:44

congrats on your new album Hayley and may god richly bless and keep you . Lot`s of love from TRINIDAD

12. Posted by @MarcioLuisBRA    22/04/2011 07:32

Wooohoooo!
    I’ll buy, ABSOLUTELY!!!
    I love you, Hayley!!! Congrats for the release!!!
    Kisses from Brazil!!!

13. Posted by Olivia    21/04/2011 17:40

ADORE! Hayley to bits you inspire me so much<3 cant wait for the album(: xx

14. Posted by MartinDn    21/04/2011 10:09

This is a fantastic album. Congratulations Hayley and Ennio on creating a masterpiece!

15. Posted by matt    21/04/2011 08:15

cant wait to get it :)

16. Posted by Dori    21/04/2011 08:01

Amazing album, love you Hayley! xx